美文朗读丨O Captain! My Captain!:啊!船长!我的船长!

您所在的位置:网站首页 captain my captain谁写的 美文朗读丨O Captain! My Captain!:啊!船长!我的船长!

美文朗读丨O Captain! My Captain!:啊!船长!我的船长!

2024-06-28 17:54| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

主播,编辑:王昭 Jerry Wang

BGM: My Life

作者:沃尔特·惠特曼Walt Whitman

*各位需要背景音乐的听众,如果无法在其他平台找到相应的音乐,请移步至喜马拉雅录制界面,在背景音乐中输入BGM的名字即可*

*各位询问文章原文的听众,看我,看我,看我,在这呢!*

O Captain! My Captain!Our fearful trip is done;

啊!船长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;

The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won;

这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。

While follow eyes thesteady keel, the vessel grim and daring;

千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。

But O heart! heart!heart!

但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

O the bleeding dropsof red,

瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

甲板上躺着我的船长,

Fallen cold and dead.

他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

O Captain! My Captain! rise up and hear the bells;

啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;

Rise up--for you the flag is flung--for you the bugle trills,

起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:

For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths--for you the shores a-crowding;

迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;

Here Captain! dear father!

啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!

This arm beneath your head;

我的手臂托着您的头!

It is some dream that on the deck,

莫非是一场梦:在甲板上

You've fallen cold and dead.

您倒下去,冰冷,永别。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;

我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;

My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;

我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;

The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;

历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。

Exult, O shores, andring, O bells!

啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!

But I, with mournful tread,

但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,

Walk the deck my captain lies,

心悲切,步履沉重;

Fallen cold and dead. 

因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。



【本文地址】


今日新闻


推荐新闻


CopyRight 2018-2019 办公设备维修网 版权所有 豫ICP备15022753号-3